Trust Us to Reroute Your Sprinkler System in Spring, TX
Rerouting your sprinkler system can help you accommodate new growth, as well as make way for new landscaping and hardscaping installations. At Planet Green TX, you can trust us to carefully reroute your sprinkler system in Spring, TX. We’ll evaluate your space, assess your existing sprinkler system, and determine how it needs to be modified. We have decades of experience in landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation, and sprinkler system installation. We specialize in identifying how to make sprinkler systems more efficient and effective, so you won’t waste water and can still keep your landscaping and plants healthy. Call us now to schedule an in-home consultation for sprinkler system rerouting.
When Do You Need to Reroute a Sprinkler System?
If you’re not sure if you need to reroute your sprinkler system or just expand it, we can help. We’ll measure the efficiency of your existing system and do a water use assessment. You may need to modify or reroute your sprinkler system if you’re:
- Adding a swimming pool, spa, patio, deck, playground equipment, or outdoor kitchen.
- Expanding your landscaping, potted plants, trees, shrubs, edgeways, hardscaping, or garden.
- Redesigning a vegetable or flower garden.
- Expanding your lawn.
- Adding a fence, wall, retaining wall, or sidewalk.
- Installing landscape lighting.
- Doing a landscape renovation or redesign.
The Benefits of Sprinkler System Rerouting
Rerouting your sprinkler system can make sure your lawn and garden stay healthy and attractive yearround. Here’s a look at the benefits of rerouting your sprinkler system:
- Avoid the need for a full sprinkler system installation.
- Create a more efficient sprinkler system.
- Protect the health of your lawn, garden, trees, and plants.
- Reduce water waste.
- Lower your water bill.
- Protect your home from water pooling and water damage. Make space for new landscaping and hardscaping features.
- Prevent damage to your sprinkler system.
- Prevent dry spots or soggy spots in your yard.
- Keep up with sprinkler maintenance.
Our Process for Rerouting Sprinkler Systems
When you contact us to reroute your sprinkler system, we’ll come to your home to do an assessment. We’ll evaluate your existing sprinkler system, discuss its strengths and weaknesses, go over your goals and needs, evaluate your water usage, and go over your plans for your landscaping and hardscaping. If we determine we should proceed with a sprinkler system modification, we’ll go through this process:
- Plan a new layout for the sprinkler system.
- Locate the origin of the water line used by the sprinkler system.
- Dig a trench to isolate the sprinkler line.
- Remove all of the pipes and sprinkler heads.
- Lay out the pipes and mark the new sprinkler pathways.
- Insert the new pipes and connect them to the water line.
- Flush the pipes and clean the sprinkler heads and fixtures.
- Reattach sprinkler heads and test the system for leaks.
- Fill in the trenches and test the system again.
- Make necessary tweaks and alterations to the direction of the sprinkler heads.
Schedule Routine Sprinkler Maintenance
Once we’ve completed your sprinkler system reroute, we recommend that you schedule routine sprinkler maintenance. Keeping up with sprinkler maintenance will extend the lifespan of your sprinkler system and make sure it operates efficiently and effectively for years to come. Routine maintenance and inspections will uncover small problems before they get bigger and costlier. Maintenance also lowers the risk of needing sprinkler repairs and reduces water waste.
Consider a New Sprinkler System Installation
There are times when it will be more logical and cost-effective to install a new sprinkler system. Sometimes the area your sprinkler system will need to cover is too large for a simple sprinkler system modification, and you need a full sprinkler system installation. If that’s the case, we’ll discuss it will you carefully so you can make an informed decision. We will consider:
- How often you’ve paid for sprinkler repairs and sprinkler maintenance.
- The age of your sprinkler system.
- How large the system is and how it was installed.
- How efficient the existing sprinkler system is.
- Whether the existing sprinkler system leaks or has other significant damage.
Call Today to Reroute a Sprinkler System in Spring, TX
If you want to find out if you need to reroute your sprinkler system in Spring, TX call us today at Planet Green TX. We specialize in modifying and rerouting existing sprinkler systems so our customers have a more efficient, effective system. We also offer expert sprinkler maintenance, repairs, and installation. To learn more about our sprinkler services, call us today or contact us online.